BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, September 10, 2010

How can a wiki be benficial to my career

A wiki is a web application that allows anyone visiting a website to edit content on it. Anyone with an account and has the permission to edit the wiki page can change any text that is on it no matter how long the other user has spent time on it. Another way is to tweak what somebody has said to make more clear to the world wide web. A wiki would have a major impact and will benefit my career. I will post my ideas on the wiki page or I can post my design as image on the page. Other users that I have allowed to edit my wiki would edit my ideas or tell me what I should do to fix my design. It would give me connections to my fans and create something that they would like to see. No matter how simply it is, It can still be interesting enough to make a big hit. All the critics think that your creation has to be outstanding and it doesnt have to be.

0 comments: