BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, September 27, 2010

Making A Website

I have learned how to create a website and I have one up and running. It is amazing to be learning how to make a website. Years of wondering how and the amazement of how to even start one has finally crossed my path. When you make a website, you are letting your own unique voice speak out and reach everybody that is interested in listening to your voice. How creative it is, the colors of the page, the font, etc. is your own unique voice being put out on the internet. It's is time consuming, but in the end it is all worth it and if you did a really good website, you will appreciate the time you put into it. Here is my website I have made and I would like you to tell me what you like about it, what I can tweak on it so it can be better, tell me to keep it up, or go a different approach. I will appreciate your feedback. This is my first website.

www.tampabaycreative.com/justin

0 comments: