BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 26, 2011

10 Favorite Activites

1.) Playing on my drumset. I am a musician and I love playing on them. It is so fun and when I play, Im in my own world and everything disappears when I play.

2.) Listening to music. I was born into a musical family, so I have always been around music. My past on my father side have always played music and I love the beat of music.

3.) Playing video games. Ever since I was little, I have found a love for video games. I would be on a video game 24/7 if it was left up to me.

4.) Playing basketball. I don't play on a team, but just like the sport. It is a sport that requires you to be creative a little bit.

5.) Jogging. got to stay health. Do it everyday so I won't be out of shape and feel good in the summer time.

6.) Just to chill outside. I become connected to mother nature herself. When I have a lot on my mind or just want to go outside, it is always peace and it takes me to another world.

7.) Hanging out with people. Every now and then, it is good to get out and meet new people or just to hangout with old ones. Nothing is wrong with that.

8.) Going to the movies. Whether I go by myself or I go with a friend, it is always interesting to see all the time and effects put into movies.

9.) Watch sports. I can watch sports on the t.v. or go to a game. I'm a sports person, but the main sports that I really like to see is college and professional football and basketball.

10.) Making flash movies. I like to push my imagine to the limit and see what I come up with. It is always amazing.

0 comments: